Private and listed family firms with complex family relationships (multitude of family members/tribes).
1. Where are we going?
- Family strategy/family constitution
- Ownership strategy
- Goals and values
2. What structures do we need?
- Organization and decision making
- Formation of committees: Family council, ownership council, board of directors,
foundation council, etc.
3. How can we constructively shape relationships?
- between family and company
- between generations and tribes
- between shareholders
- between family and board of directors
Type of consultation
- Workshops/further education
- Accompaniment/moderation of meetings
- Mediation in conflicts
- Reflection discussions/coaching
Family Business Matters attaches great importance to the involvement of all affected family members and the consideration of their needs in all forms of counselling in order to achieve sustainable and satisfactory solutions. See how the consulting process works: https://youtu.be/0TwrYHtJsgs.
- Family members
- Board of directors
- Banks, family offices, lawyers, tax experts, auditors, trustees, executive search, strategy consultants, etc.